Minggu, 12 Juli 2015

@BSchweinsteiger and little story about my FC Bayern jersey

It start from 2002, when first I liked football. When saw Oliver Kahn got a Best Player Award on WC2002. Then it began with 2004, when I was in Junior High School, I am very addicted with Germany, so I save around 35% of daily income form my parents (IDR 700) to buy a football newspaper every Thursday. I am not from a rich family, so I must managed my financial status also have a great financial advisor, my Mother. In Junior High School, my daily income was IDR 2,000, I am very focus and discipline when I have a target, so I managed to buy football newspaper every Thursday since 2004. Later on, time flies. At Senior High School, my income rises to IDR 5000, I am very exciting because it raised more than 100%. I am very mathematically (until now), so I measure everything with numbers and logical function. I got an accident at 2005 that cost my food cost, I cannot eat dirty food to cure my disease, so then my income raise about 40% to IDR 7,000. Then at WC2006, I saw a wonderful player, named Bastian Schweinsteiger. Then after that I had a target, must buy a FC Bayern Jersey named Schweinsteiger. I save IDR 2,000 around a month to buy the replique jersey, I travel to all north jakarta and center jakarta mall to search FC Bayern jersey, and I finally found it at WTC Mangga Dua, it cost IDR 35,000. This is the picture of my first Jersey, I bought it at 2006.
So then, after know him around 12 years, he move to non-German League. My heart is broken, like this is just a dream, this is not real. My second idol after King Ollie is moving to non-German team, I was desperate, its like I got kill by Dagon 5 + Laguna Blade (dota players will know it). When I type and post this, I wear this historical jersey and got sad.
Farewell Basti, hope your move have a great impact to National Team, you must bring the European Trophy to Germany, it is your mission! 

Sorry for my unstructured English, I have problems with it~

1 komentar:

urk mengatakan...

no worries mate, he moved to united because it was part of his unfinished dream. Nevertheless i'm not sure whether there is no united offer to him, he would have attraction to move away from bayern.